Beyoncé fell on Stage with sister Solange and she then laughed it off at
- Beyoncé took the Main Stage during Weekend 2 of Coachella on Saturday night and expertly slayed her way through her history-making set from Weekend 1, with a few changes, she wore different outfits for her second performance and brought out J Balvin for “Mi Gente,” but otherwise Beychella 2.0 was the same, iconic performance that nearly broke the internet last weekend: Jay-Z came out, as did Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child.
- Still on thesame show week later the duo, Solange and Beyoncé danced their way through Bey’s hit “Get Me Bodied” on Saturday night. It was hot in there and at a point Beyoncé tried to pick up her little sister and both ladies took a tumble on stage in front of tens of thousands of people.
Beyoncé and Solange
- Beyoncé suffered an epic stage fall at coachella– and styled it out in the most Beyoncé way possible. She attempted to lift Solange up during a dance sequence when she struggled to balance, causing the pair to topple to the floor.
- What a mistake but been superstars, they both styled it out like pros as they waved their legs in the air and laughed it off.
- Then Solange jumped up and strutted across the stage as Beyoncé composed herself and they went on with the set.
- It was amazing as fans couldn’t believe their eyes with some claiming the moment had left them emotional and in tears runs down.
The onstage hiccup comes a week after Beyoncé was praised for carrying on her set with Destiny’s Child despite suffering an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
- It was during her final performance of Single Ladies when she intended to forced do the dance with one hand as she struggled to hold up the top-half of her bodysuit to prevent being exposed but it still fell apart. Few minutes later the over-the-knee boots she was wearing fell down and were left dangling around her calves but she went on and on with more energy through the song.
- This brought about Her Coachella sets, which sparked the hashtag #Beychella, the stage became filled up by Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland for a Destiny’s Child reunion, her husband Jay-Z, Colombian singer J Balvin and sister Solange. Always making it#BEY.