APC National Chairmanship’s position is presently begging for a stronger representative. The party wants who can garner more forces into it. Those behind it are also playing a hanky-panky game with it by way of endorsing and dropping. “CHANGE”.
- The immediate past governor of Edo state, Com Adams Oshiomhole is a political catalyst and this is the reason why political opponets and even co-competitor on any platform sees him and becomes perturbed. He has been endorsed and other time dropped by Governors of his party.
- The 2019 general election is fast approaching and with things Falling-Apart in the hands of the rulling party and Government and the electorates having a bitter spot for the party and it’s leaders, it is obvious that getting victory in next general election is something to ponder over.
- Any organization with a feeble pioneer finds it difficult to bring growth to it’s platform. This is been displayed in the instance of the National Chariman of the rulling party-APC- Mr John Oyegun whom until now have never be seen as a force in the paty.
- Though the party won the last general election that brought it on board, it was based on the fact that the entire nation and the electorate were fed up with the previous PDP led Government and all wanted a change.
- The idea of change was brought foward by the the rulling party-APC- which was also their campaign slogan and embraced by the majority.
- Three years into controlling the affairs of the nation, there seems to be a negativity of what they came for “CHANGE“.
- The nation’s wealth was ransacked by the PDP led Government through massive looting and mismanagement during the 16yrs reign.
- The APC Government came with a FLY hope that up till now hasn’t actualize up to 30% of their manifesto. Their promises have gone gohst-like and the electorates loosing out on them.
- The time has come for the political parties to restrategize and showcase their winning talent and all gearing up for a formidable force.
- The current APC National chairman John Oyegun seems to be loosing now. It is obvious his ability for the party can’t bring it to light in the coming election. In previous elections, both in state and federal level, the national Chairman has been seen as a feeble figure. He finds it even difficult to win his wards and poll units.
- The oppositions are likely gaining grounds and popularty, mostly the PDP. If APC as party wants to retain their glory as the rulling party, they need a super-campaigner, a pioneer, vibrant and eloquent National Chairman. The incumbent has the right to be re-elected but the ability and technical know how will play a major determinant in selecting the next candidate.
- Amongst those selected are Edo state fomer Governor Com Adams Oshiomhole whom the opposition have also declared the best for the job but will be to their own detriment–PDP. Mr Oyegun also disclosed this on monday in Abuja at the inauguration of the APC 2018 National Convention Committee that its party members must not be complacent because they rulling stressing the need to unit. He konws his short coming.
- Mr president wanting and endorsing the former Governor of Edo, Com Oshiomhole is not new true to the fact the presidential visit to Edo state on monday Nov 17th 2016, for a two day state visit shortly before the Governor’s tenure expires and commending his job in the state for eight years, promised to assign him a national position. This he said when he visited the Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare 11.
- The former Governor has been seen as a striking force by the President and some other APC bigwills. His qualities are been seen back from the days of his services as the NLC President and what he did to the opposition -PDP- when the Governor of Edo state.
- Mr Oshiomhole was surrounded by leaders of the rulling party PDP in south-south when he was the Governor including the then President Goodluck Jonathan.
- The former Governor was tipped by APC serving Governors but issues are like taking a twist as another tip breaks.
- DAN ETIEBET TO REPLACE OYEGUN #MyView “More to come”.